A modern business can no longer survive when run by a few people at the top who do all the thinking and make all the decisions while others are obliged to do only what they are told. Today, organizations need to stimulate individual initiative, self reliant and accountability at all level. Every one must be able to contribute.
We understand that not every individual is alike. Every individual has different skills, personalities and aspirations. However, there are certain core competencies which we look for when selecting people to be a part of the "PLANET GREEN PAVERS".
Focussed and Result Oriented - Be prepared to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed your goals and take full accountability for delivering results within a complex, ambiguous environment.
A greater capacity for innovation and creativity
If you have it in you, then you may well have what it takes to join us. email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
DescriptionWe currently have an opening in our Georgetown, Ontario location for a Plant Labourer. This key position within our organization will report to the Yard Supervisor and/or Shift Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity. This employee must be available to work both inside and outside and be able to work 42-60 hours per week. There is heavy lifting involved due to the nature of our product.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate equipment and ensure all duties are performed in a safe manner
- Assist in the daily clean-up of production area at end of shift
- Willing to work extra hours if required to complete tasks
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
DescriptionPlanet Green, the leading manufacturer of concrete paving stones, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Representative. The primary role will be to secure Planet green product specifications for commercial & industrial projects.
- Consult with engineering, architectural, and landscape architectural professionals in both the private and public sector to develop Planet Green specifications
- Advise design professionals in the proper selection and specification of products
- Meet and exceed annual sales budgets and continually increase market share
- Network at association trade shows, meetings and conferences
- Assist the designers/project management team to generate their specification documents and technical drawings
DescriptionHR Administrator is responsible for various Human Resources tasks and projects including, but not limited to: policies and procedures; training and development; recruitment and selection; and various administrative items relating to Human Resources.
- Administer the Commissions programs for the Planet Green sales teams.
- Research, produce, update and distribute Policies and Procedures to ensure all policy manuals and employee handbooks are kept current and relevant.
- Maintain Corporate Employee Count Plan data and prepare consolidated Employee Counts reports monthly.
- Assist with Company Compensation reviews and reporting, including, but not limited to: Salary and Bonus Reviews, Business Plan and Year End Reviews.
- Implementing cost effective ways of finding right talent for Planet Green